8.3.09

sun(&rain?)day!

In the excitement of creating my very first blog, I have officially been up all night thinking of what to write about. I spent some time researching other blogs that I found by Googling 'cool blog'.
I thought I'd keep it simple by sharing stuff I find exciting. I love new experiences.

So thus begins my very first post!

I've been watching episodes of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, which I think is one of the funniest shows I have ever seen. Danny DeVito joins a cast of four friends who all co-own a bar in south Philly. Trying to make sense of daily life, the gang attempts to solve their problems but serve up some hilarious comedy, 'Sunny' side up.

Since I'm studying childrenswear at Parsons, my section is being given special guest passes to this year's ENK Children's Club trade show at the Javits Center this afternoon. Super excited!

That is a camera phone picture of my building's courtyard. Christmas lights in March! Although, I did see the super take them down this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment