Why? Peruses the internet for unique design projects, inspiration. Lot of typography.
2) The Cool Hunter: http://www.thecoolhunter.net/
Why? Neatly divided into sections ranging from interiors to advertisements, insanely futuristic take on design, has a special 'Kids design' section!
3) Design Sponge: http://www.designspongeonline.com/
Why? DIY interior/product projects, love the rustic quality, awesome international city guides with a focus on design! There is a reason that literally every design blog has this as a link.
4) Cool Hunting: http://www.coolhunting.com/style/
Why? As the name suggests, for everything cool, not necessarily futuristic or unique.
5) Jak & Jil Blog: http://jakandjil.com/blog/
Why? Sort of a rebel Sartorialist.
6) T Magazine: http://tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com/
Why? It's like design gossip... what people are talking about around the world. Love the weekly snippets, wish the page navigation was better.
7) Valet: http://www.valetmag.com/
Why? Just might edge out GQ on men's fashion. It's not as snobby, and oh what good navigation! Their handbook is fantastic. Very inspiring.
8) Milk Magazine: http://www.milkmagazine.net/
Why? Street trends for kids, has a kiddie Sartorialist page, kidswear inspiration... oh heaven.
9) Dooby Brain: http://www.doobybrain.com/
Why? Random collection of pop culture from awesome videos to design. Really fun when you're bored.
10) Junior Vogue: http://www.juniorvogue.co.uk/
Why? Because it's fashion for kids. And I like that.
11) Cool kids clothing websites: