19.5.09

Static Show, Saks Fifth Avenue, Graduation!

Some wonderful things happened after the Designer of the Year celebrations...

1.My work was displayed in a 'Static Show', an installation showcasing some 40 designers from our graduating fashion class... great exposure (I was mentioned in FWD, WWD, NYTimes and soon to be in Earnshaw's... seen on Getty Images, Patrick McMullen), met tons of industry professionals and members of the press. Too bad I had to stand in my heels all night.
2. One of my pieces is on display at the Sak's Fifth Avenue flagship store in Manhattan! It is in the front and center window, along with fellow Designer of the Year's Robert Fitzsimmons and Azumi Nishizawa.
3. Graduation at school with an after party at Sak's in 24 HOURS! Bought a dress from Macy's.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post.!! Saks Fifth Avenue's display windows are always very attractive. Can't wait to see your dress.

    ReplyDelete