15.2.10

'Go Green' Gardening Party



My niece's 3rd birthday party preps are in full swing!

Things I am in charge of:

1) Stitching 60 environmentally friendly tote bags with a 'Go Green' logo printed on. The kids will keep their crafts, potted plants and other goodies in this.

2) Creating 60 picture Bingo cards for the kids to play.

3) Creating Activity Sheets (like in popular family restaurants) to color in. Will feature Dot-to-Dot, Match-the-Columns and other games.

4) A t-shirt with my niece and her favorite actor Ranbir Kapoor (a gift from me).

5) There will be an do-it-yourself ice-cream booth. Went out to buy sprinkles, chocolate chips, candied hearts and choco strands.

6) Personalized keychains (!)

7) The kids will be making refrigerator magnets at one of the craft booths, so bought stickers, glitter and play dough to personalize them.

{my workstation: my sewing machine died, so used an ancient one}
{Some completed bags, sans the logo print}
{Loot from Crawford Market: Glitter, Stickers, Keychains etc}

1 comment: